Selecting the right moving company for your long distance move is essential for experiencing a successful and stress-free relocation. This new Alpha Moving and Storage article details a series of essential questions you should ask your potential relocation company before making a final selection.
Questions you Should ask While Comparing Service Providers
- Are you a local company? If so, where are your offices and warehouse located?
- Is it possible for me to pay a visit to your local offices?
- Could you please provide me with all your licensing information?
- Are you a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Could you please provide me with some relevant recent references?
Questions You Should Ask while Preparing for your Move
- How much do you charge for packing and packing services?
- Are the packing charges included in the estimate you offered me?
- Is it possible to have a representative come to my house to provide me with a written estimate?
- Do you offer storage services?
- Do you own your own storage facility?
- Do you offer one month of free storage for your long distance customers?
Questions You Should Ask Regarding your Delivery
- Could you please provide me with a fixed monthly rate for storage based on my inventory list?
- How much time in advance do I need to give you before I am ready to receive my long distance delivery?
- What type of packing do you offer for long distance moves that go into your storage facility?
- What if I need to postpone my delivery, will I indefinitely continue to receive monthly storage invoices? Will my monthly storage price remain the same?
Please contact Alpha Moving and Storage if you have any more questions about long distance moving and storage.